What is eIDAS and what does it mean for your business?
Electronic Identification and Trust Services (eIDAS) is a European Regulation that has been in effect since 2016. It is designed to create consistent regulations and standards across the EU for electronic identities and for trust services supporting authentication and signatures. eIDAS ensures that electronic transactions are secure, no matter where they take place. Under eIDAS, qualified certificates can only be issued by a Qualified Trust Service Provider (QTSP).
- Public trust makes things easy: GlobalSign certificates are publicly trusted, so Payment Service Providers won’t have to distribute trust anchors.
- QWAC and QSealC from one vendor: Reduce headaches by using GlobalSign for both types of certificates needed to comply with PSD2.
- Serving the whole of the EU: GlobalSign certificates can be supplied and used across all European countries.
- In-house local language support: With multiple regional offices in the EU, we can provide personalized support in local languages for a superior customer experience.
- One of the world’s longest-running PKI vendors: GlobalSign has over 25 years experience successfully implementing digital certificate and signing solutions across the globe.
- Comprehensive range of qualified offerings: Addresses all the EPREL certificate requirements along with eIDAS and PSD2.
The Complete Guide to eIDAS eBook
Are you doing business in or with the EU? Do you understand which eSignature type you need to comply with the latest standards? Brush up on the basics and get practical takeaways in our comprehensive guide. We'll walk you through some of the most common eIDAS FAQs and help you determine which eSignature type will best meet your signing needs.Download Now
Get more information about GlobalSign's Qualified Trust Services
for eIDAS and beyond!
Fill out the form below and get started on your compliance journey