Qualified Trust Services for eIDAS
GlobalSign offers the most comprehensive range of qualified solutions of any global Certificate AuthorityLET'S TALK
Don’t leave corporate compliance to an inexperienced vendor with a less-than-stellar track record. You can trust GlobalSign.
Whether you’re based in the EU or you plan to expand your business there, you must be ready to fully comply with stringent European standards for identification and trust like eIDAS, PSD2, and EPREL. Regardless of your industry or company size, choosing GlobalSign for your qualified trust services is the best way to avoid compliance fines and stay on the cutting edge when it comes to your company’s security.
Advanced and Qualified Electronic Signatures
We are proud to offer qualified electronic signatures to individuals through our safe and compliant token-based deployment. To meet eIDAS requirements, each signing identity is verified and issued a qualified certificate stored on a qualified signature creation device (token).
Qualified Website Authentication Certificates (QWACs)
Qualified Website Authentication Certificates are SSL/TLS certificates with the highest identity assurance level, required for example under the scope of PSD2.
Qualified Electronic Seals
Qualified certificates for electronic seals are recommended for eIDAS and required by PSD2, pertaining to banking entities and third-party payment providers. A seal is applied in the name of the organization, not an individual.
Qualified timestamping for the highest assurance of time and date to data transmission. Complies with the eIDAS regulation.
As the leading global provider of EU Qualified Service offerings, we plan to add additional solutions to our portfolio soon!
We know not every business has the same needs. Want help choosing the solution that’s right for you?
Reach out today and one of our PKI experts will be in touch soon.
What is eIDAS and what does it mean for your business?
Electronic Identification and Trust Services (eIDAS) is a European Regulation that has been in effect since 2016. It is designed to create consistent regulations and standards across the EU for electronic identities and for trust services supporting authentication and signatures. eIDAS ensures that electronic transactions are secure, no matter where they take place. Under eIDAS, qualified certificates can only be issued by a Qualified Trust Service Provider (QTSP).
GlobalSign is proud to be recognized across all EU and European Economic Area countries as an eIDAS QTSP and PSD2 QTSP.
View GlobalSign on the EU Trust List here and on the UK list here.
- Public trust makes things easy: GlobalSign certificates are publicly trusted, so Payment Service Providers won’t have to distribute trust anchors
- QWAC and QSealC from one vendor: Reduce headaches by using us for both types of certificates needed to comply with PSD2
- Serving the whole of the EU: Our certificates can be supplied and used across all European countries
- In-house local language support: Multiple regional European offices provide personalized support in local languages for superior customer experience
- One of the world’s longest-running PKI vendors: Get 25+ years of global experience successfully implementing digital certificate & signing solutions
- Comprehensive range of qualified offerings: We address all the EPREL certificate requirements along with eIDAS and PSD2
The Complete Guide to eIDAS eBook
Are you doing business in or with the EU? Do you understand which eSignature type you need to comply with the latest standards? Brush up on the basics and get practical takeaways in our comprehensive guide. We'll walk you through some of the most common eIDAS FAQs and help you determine which eSignature type will best meet your signing needs.Download Now
Get more information about GlobalSign's Qualified Trust Services
for eIDAS and beyond!
Fill out the form below and get started on your compliance journey