GlobalSign offers an abundance of solutions to meet the extensive security needs of running an enterprise. For over 25 years, many customers have continued to choose GlobalSign as their one-stop-shop PKI solution provider; from governments to global organizations, and small to medium businesses.
GlobalSign has maintained its status as one of the top providers for solutions in the cyber security industry – so why do clients keep coming back? The list of reasons is exhaustive, but let’s take a closer look at the top ten reasons to choose GlobalSign as your number one PKI solutions provider.
1. GlobalSign is an Innovator in PKI
- GlobalSign’s innovative automation solutions allow enterprises of any size to reduce security costs and increase staff productivity.
- GlobalSign focuses research and development investments on improving the digital certificate ecosystem and user experience. Our innovations include simplifying how enterprises migrate from in-house CAs to the cloud, automating certificate installation with high value at high volume, and bringing the security benefits of PKI to all endpoints, including mobile and IoT devices.
2. GlobalSign is a 25-Year PKI Industry Leader
- GlobalSign is one of the internet’s original identity authorities, having issued our first digital certificate in 1996.
- In the first half of 2023 alone, customers used GlobalSign’s Digital Signing Service (DSS), to digitally sign over 22 million documents and applied more than 100 million timestamps.
- Thousands of GlobalSign customers worldwide include some of the world’s largest retail companies, service providers and many of the largest automotive companies.
3. GlobalSign’s Customer Service
- GlobalSign’s Client Services team is dedicated to helping each customer every step of the way, and we pride ourselves on our excellent customer-centric reputation.
- GlobalSign offers localized support around the globe with help available for small businesses to global organizations, in over a dozen languages. We view ourselves as your security partner, not a vendor, and we set high standards for product consultation, solution planning and customer onboarding. We use the Net Promoter Scoring system to maintain a culture of continuous improvement within the entire organization.
4. GlobalSign Supports the Internet and Business Community with Adherence to Security Standards and Best Practices
- GlobalSign is a long-standing member of the most critical, standards-driven bodies and organizations, including the Certificate Authority/ Browser (CA/B) Forum, the Certificate Authority Security Council (CASC), the Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC) and compliance with the North American Energy Standards Board (NAESB), the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and the National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (NCCoE).
- GlobalSign is the only CA to have obtained four International Standardization Organization (ISO) standards. These are the internationally recognized standards for Information Security Management, Business Continuity Management, Privacy Information Management, and Security Control for Cloud Services, all of which demonstrate long-established trust in GlobalSign as a PKI solution provider.
- GlobalSign maintains operational security best practices, with our infrastructure and operations audited annually.
5. GlobalSign Works with Your Business
- GlobalSign offers a range of business terms and licensing options to accommodate your certificate needs, including issuance plans, SAN licensing, “Pay-as-you-go,” and bulk deposits. There is no need to purchase tokens or certificate packs and no charge for hosting, setup and no user fees.
- GlobalSign allows you to manage certificates and users from multiple business entities under one account. With multiple "profiles," organizations can centralize locations or sub-organizations under one umbrella account for complete centralized management of all your certificates, facilitating management, billing and flexible use of funds for everything.
- GlobalSign offers further flexibility with user roles and privileges that can be established based on specific profiles, or even a domain within a profile, allowing you to control which staff members can apply for, approve, renew, and revoke certificates. Our vetting and issuance process allows organizations to instantly issue certificates with a click of a button from vetted profiles. You have the option to sync certificate expirations to avoid lapses in coverage and you can run detailed reports on all activity, including spending and renewals.
6. GlobalSign is a Provider of PKI Trust and Security Enablement
- Automation: Active Directory integration, Mobile Device Management connectors, SCEP and ACME protocol support, and Mac Enrolment automate deployments for mixed environments.
- Management: a cloud-based Managed PKI platform that centralizes all certificate, user, and billing activity.
- Integration: flexible APIs to automate certificate lifecycles into existing workflows, such as ServiceNow and HashiCorp Vault.
- Service Provider Enablement: offers a competitive advantage and differentiates your services with identity and security solutions while freeing you from technical burdens, enabling encryption by default for a more secure and safer Internet and customer experience.
- Award-winning: GlobalSign were proud to win the Frost & Sullivan Best Practice 2022 Global Competitive Strategy Leadership Award.
7. GlobalSign Provides Strong Endpoint Identity
- Address critical device security concerns including authentication, privacy and integrity. GlobalSign’s highly scalable PKI solutions can issue and manage identification and authentication credentials via the cloud, enabling enterprises to build and deploy a robust and strong endpoint identity strategy into their ecosystems.
8. GlobalSign Promotes Secure Web Server/User and Authentication
- Prove your public and private sites and servers are legitimate, protect data submissions and provide the best browser experience with the strongest SSL/TLS available. Private hierarchies, internal, and special use-case certificates support dynamic server environments to ensure critical networked communications and services remain secure and uninterrupted.
- Implement strong authentication without burdening end users with hardware tokens or applications and ensure only approved machines, devices and users can operate on corporate networks.
- Mobile device authentication with support for bring your own device (BYOD) policies and secure corporate devices with mobile PKI, SCEP support, and integrations with popular MDM/EMM platforms, including AirWatch and MobileIron.
9. GlobalSign Enables Digital Signing for Email, Documents, Code and More
- Digitally signing and encrypting all internal emails mitigates cybersecurity risks by clearly verifying message origin so recipients can identify legitimate email versus phishing attacks and ensuring only intended recipients can access email contents.
- Trusted Digital Signatures replace wet ink signatures and create a tamper-evident seal to protect your intellectual property and integrate into existing automated document workflows so the entire process stays online, significantly reducing costs and timelines.
- In July 2023, GlobalSign was named as a Strong Performer for electronic signatures in the Gartner® Peer Insights™ Voice of the Customer report. GlobalSign was recognised by customers for offering robust digital signing solutions that support strong business security postures.
- Code Signing Certificates assure end users that code is legitimate and comes from a verified source, while protecting code from tampering and the threat of malware injections.
10. Custom Subordinate / Issuing Certificate Authority Services
- GlobalSign offers the technology, services and support to help you create a custom public or private issuing Certificate Authority for your enterprise, hosted and maintained by GlobalSign, an industry leader in Enterprise PKI.