Time-tested, industry approved
There’s no “one size fits all” security solution, which is why we offer a range of digital signature options. Whether you want to utilize the cloud for speed and scalability or you need to factor in compliance, you can count on GlobalSign to deliver trustworthy solutions and best-in-class customer support every step of the way.
Many electronic signing regulations, including the Adobe Approved Trust List (AATL), require digital certificates be stored on FIPS-compliant hardware, such Hardware Security Modules (HSMs) or USB tokens. GlobalSign digital signatures are considered legally admissible and are compliant with many national and industry-specific regulations and standards
- US ESIGN (Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce)
- UN Model Electronic Signature Law
- FDA CFR 21 Part 11
- US UETA (Uniform Electronic Transactions Act)
- eIDAS (advanced & qualified e-signatures, eSeals)
- US State Professional Engineering (PE) Seals
We’ve got over 25 years of experience helping customers achieve their security goals while maintaining compliance. If you have questions about regulations that apply to your business, get in touch with one of our PKI experts today.
Token-Based Deployments for Lower Volume Signature Needs
Stored on a portable, FIPS-compliant USB token, the ability to apply the signature stays in the sole possession of the signer – which makes this an excellent option for small-to-medium sized businesses looking satisfy regulations and accommodate traveling or remote employees.
- Sign with individual, organization, or department-level identity
- Meet national and industry-specific compliance requirements for digital signatures
- Ensure document integrity and authorship to protect intellectual property
- Add customizable approval signatures, such as an image of your physical signature or an engineering seal
- Sign multiple document types with one credential
- Included timestamping supports audit trails and meets compliance
Enterprise-Wide Adobe PDF and MS Office Signing
We make it easy to add trust and integrity to corporate documents and communications with GlobalSign digital signatures for Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Enable secure electronic document workflows
- Ensure document integrity and authorship
- Save time and resources by replacing paper-based workflows
- Meet compliance requirements associated with electronic workflows
- Apply digital signatures to PDFs, too
Request an HSM Solutions Quote!
GlobalSign makes it easy to support and manage Enterprise-wide certificate needs from one easy-to-use, secure SaaS-based platform. APIs, Active Directory integration, and MDM connectors simplify and automate deployments. Contact us today!
By requesting a quote, a GlobalSign Product Specialist will contact you.