GlobalSign and Venafi to Present Webinar on Managing Kubernetes Clusters
BOSTON, MA – May 22, 2020 – GMO GlobalSign (https://www.globalsign.com/en), a global Certificate Authority and leading provider of identity and security solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT), today announced that it will be co-presenting a webinar on managing Kubernetes clusters in combination with Venafi’s DevOps ACCELERATE tool. The event, titled ‘Manage Kubernetes Clusters Using GlobalSign and Venafi’s DevOpsACCELERATE’ will be available on Wednesday, May 27th at 1:00 p.m. ET on the BrightTALK Channel.
The discussion will be led by Dave Brancato of Venafi’s Technical Product Marketing team and GlobalSign Americas General Manager Lila Kee.
DevOps is becoming the most efficient way to deliver software. Your data, whether it be at rest, in motion, or in use, must be protected. There are critical questions that developers need to answer, such as: are you doing what is necessary to keep container and service mesh communications secure in zero-trust, multi-cloud environments? And, are you using the certificates which allow for maximum security, management and automation?
Join this webinar to learn how developers can use trusted digital certificates in their Kubernetes clusters, and learn the benefits of utilizing GlobalSign's Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) for DevOps and Venafi's fully managed Venafi Cloud DevOpsACCELERATE to simplify certificate lifecycle needs and regain control and insight into certificates in use.
Key takeaways from the webinar include how to:
- Provide developers with access to trusted certificates from within the tools they love
- Eliminate rate limits for certificate issuance with two-second turnaround time
- Access public and private certificates that are backed by GlobalSign’s reliable infrastructure and industry-leading support for use in DevOps environments
- Automate policy enforcement and connect trusted certificate issuers to your Kubernetes clusters with Venafi Cloud DevOpsACCELERATE
- Automate certificate renewals for Kubernetes ingress and egress to prevent outages
- Date and Time: Wednesday, May 27th at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: BrightTALK Channel
- Session title: Manage Kubernetes Clusters Using GlobalSign and Venafi’s DevOpsACCELERATE
- Session link: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/18068/408554?utm_source=brighttalk-portal&utm_medium=web&utm_content=GlobalSign&utm_campaign=webcasts-search-results-feed
GlobalSign’s DevOps solution, PKI for DevOps, is a full-fledged PKI-as-a-Service offering built on our WebTrust-audited, fault-tolerant, reliable CA infrastructure - including hosted revocation services (CRL or OCSP), secure offline key storage, and hosting and management of dedicated or shared, public or private customer roots. Outsourcing your PKI to GlobalSign means developers have a single source to turn to for all certificate needs and are free to focus on core competencies. You can also leverage GlobalSign’s PKI expertise to ensure best practices and audit requirements are met, along with our world-class support and SLAs.
About GMO GlobalSign
As one of the world’s most deeply-rooted certificate authorities, GlobalSign is the leading provider of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud-based service providers and IoT innovators worldwide to conduct secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities and automate authentication and encryption. Its high-scale PKI and identity solutions support the billions of services, devices, people and things comprising the IoT. A subsidiary of Japan-based GMO Cloud KK and GMO Internet Group, GMO GlobalSign has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit https://www.globalsign.com
Media Relations Contact:
GlobalSign Public Relations Manager