Traditionally, online document signing processes have been complex and unwieldy, or overly simplistic and without the ability to cover every use case or signing scenario. Solutions that offer the fullest range of features are expensive and not the right fit for smaller companies.
What’s the answer?
Join us for this 45-minute webcast and get to know GMO Sign, the newest digital signing solution to join GlobalSign’s industry-leading portfolio. It’s the only document workflow platform developed by a globally renowned Certificate Authority, uniquely equipped to provide secure digital signatures as well as electronic signatures.
Get a glimpse of what makes GMO Sign a clear winner for SMBs looking to equip their teams for the future. You’ll walk away with:
- Reasons why remote and hybrid work environments are amplifying existing challenges with document management and digitization
- An overview of what features and functionality your document management system should have, so your business can thrive
- Real-life examples of how HR teams can utilize GMO Sign for critical document management
Plus, our digital signing experts will be on hand to answer your questions.
Save your seat today and get ready to transform the way your teams do business, one document at a time.
GlobalSign Webinar - The Ways We Work: New Findings on Digital Certificate & Signature Use in the Connected Enterprise
Curious how today’s leading IT professionals are handling their infosec operations? Want to see how your certificate management stacks up?
We’ve taken the pulse of over 300 IT professionals across the US and UK and discovered what’s top of mind when it comes to enterprise security. From challenges managing digital certificates, to the sheer number and types of certificates organizations must contend with, to a widespread misunderstanding of digital signatures and how they can be used to meet compliance standards and fast-forward digitization processes – our 2021 PKI study (conducted by Opinium in March 2021) reveals some surprising statistics and highlights tactics that can easily be taken to streamline and improve tedious IT practices.
We’ll discuss it all in this 45-minute webcast, led by GlobalSign’s Senior Product Manager, Patrick Nohe, and Director of PR, Amy Krigman.
Join us and get valuable insights on:
- Why only 6% of survey respondents said they were happy with the way they currently manage certificates – and what they’d change if they could
- Top certificate management and PKI obstacles slowing down IT leaders and administrators
- The biggest risks of getting PKI wrong - Why the technical definition of digital signature is so critical (and how many people still don’t understand it)
- What this latest data means for your organization, with tangible takeaways that you can put into action over the last two quarters of 2021
Save your spot today!