SSL Certificate Types
Extended Validation SSL lends more credibility to your site and increases visitor trust by displaying prominent security indicators.
- Promotes trust, and boosts customer confidence
- Supports Certificate Transparency to enable green address bar in Chrome
- $1.5 million underwritten warranty
Organization Validated (OV) SSL Certificates are the core of GlobalSign's Managed SSL platform and are used to secure and authenticate both public-face and internal sites and servers.
- Wildcard option secures unlimited subdomains for one or more domains on one certificate (e.g., *.yourdomain.com, *.mydomain.com, etc.)
- Wildcard SANs options allow Wildcard options within multiple SANs within a certificate
- $1.25 million underwritten warranty
IntranetSSL provides a cost-effective solution for securing internal servers and applications. Since the certificates are issued using GlobalSign's non-public CAs, the certificates can be configured in ways that are not permitted under public hierarchies which must comply with the CA/Browser Forum Baseline Requirements
- Eliminates the need to run your own CA or use self-signed certificates for special use cases
- Issue SSL with internal server names, long validity periods (up to 6 years), and more flexible contents over publically trusted certificates
- Wildcard option secures unlimited subdomains on one certificate (e.g., *.yourdomain.com)
- Can select from SHA-1, SHA-256, and ECDSA hierarchies and hashing algorithms