GlobalSign Auto Enrollment Gateway
GlobalSign’s Auto Enrollment Gateway (AEG) is a fully automated, managed PKI solution that addresses scalability in the modern mixed enterprise environment. AEG integrates GlobalSign’s hosted PKI solution directly with Active Directory, so enterprises operating Windows environments can automate certificate provisioning and management without the burden of maintaining their own expensive and complex Internal CA.
Support for SCEP and ACME v2 protocols extend support beyond the Windows domain, enabling certificate automation for Linux servers and mobile, networking, and other devices. Additionally, Apple OSX enrollment capabilities allow automated provisioning to all Apple machines and devices registered with Active Directory.
Replace your Microsoft CA with GlobalSign SaaS CA
- Keep the automation benefits of Microsoft Certificate Services and Active Directory
- Liberate IT to focus on core competencies, rather than cryptography and CA tasks
- GlobalSign manages the security, high availability, and CA operations, ensuring you meet SLAs and compliance audit
Expand your deployment to endpoints outside your domain & add public trust
- Issue publicly trusted certificates (e.g., secure email, public-facing webservers)
- ACME v2 protocol support enables automated issuance to Linux servers
- SCEP server functionality for issuing certificates to mobile and networking devices and integrating with MDMs