What is AEG?
Auto Enrollment Gateway (AEG) is an automated certificate management tool that acts as a direct gateway between Atlas, GlobalSign’s digital identity platform, and your Active Directory.
Between set-up costs, ongoing maintenance, training, and compliance, managing PKI is not something you can afford to get wrong. Auto Enrollment Gateway (AEG) gives you access to GlobalSign’s team of PKI experts to act as an extension of your team and through automation frees up your time for other tasks. So, if your company is using Active Directory to manage network users, devices and machines, AEG can manage your PKI – it’s that simple.
- Simplify certificate management, automate manual processes
- Close security gaps in remote and hybrid work environments
- Address challenges with Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and easily add new devices to your network
- Archive, recover and roam digital keys to prevent data loss and reduce redundancy
- Set policies and scripts to automate tedious certificate management tasks
- Use multiple certificate template types (Email Security, Client, Signing, SSL/TLS)
- Scheduled reporting allows for better visibility and control over organizations PKI
See how AEG works in this animated overview video.Watch Video