What is Public Key Infrastructure?
In a nutshell, PKI is how your enterprise uses encryption and keys to provide digital certificates and protect sensitive data. Our Managed PKI platforms features:
- Granular user permissions/roles & delegated administration to define enterprise privileges from one account
- Automated provisioning using APIs & integrations to manage & centralize all certificates, users & financial info
- Pre-vetted domains & profiles = instant certs
Centralized control over certificate and user activity
- Revoke, renew, reissue, or cancel certificates with the click of a button
- Control who can issue certificates, what kinds can be issued, and to which domains or entities
- Manage multiple departments or business entities from one account
- Combine financial and billing information
Lower Total Cost of Ownership for PKI
- Significant volume discounts over purchasing individual certificates
- Flexible business terms for organizations of all sizes: pay as you go, deposit account funds, or unlimited issuance licenses
- Streamlined lifecycle management reduces hours needed for certificate administration
- Integrations with Active Directory and MDMs automate provisioning
Features & Benefits
Our secure SaaS-based platform offers unique features and functionality that give you complete control of your certificate needs from one centralized account. APIs, Active Directory integration, and inventory tools make it easy to automate and track certificate deployments.
Instant Issuance of Multi-functional Digital Certificates
Pre-vetted company profiles and domains mean you can immediately issue certificates to accommodate specific department or project needs: SSL, digitally sign and encrypt email (S/MIME), authenticate users/devices to networks, enable mobile security and authentication, digitally sign MS-Office and PDF documents & SmartCard Logon.
APIs & Active Directory Integration
Automate certificate lifecycles and workflows with APIs and integration with Active Directory. Leverage existing Active Directory investments to automatically provision certificates to all domain-connected users, devices, machines, and servers without the burden of managing PKI in-house.
Flexible Business Terms & Unlimited Issuance Licenses
Managed PKI offers significant volume discounts over purchasing individual certificates. Choose from various purchasing options, including Pay as You Go, deposit method, and unlimited issuance licenses for increased flexibility with budget planning.
Multiple Organization Profiles
Register multiple companies or departments (profiles) under one account. Now umbrella entities can monitor, manage and centralize certificate activity for several subgroups from just one account.
Granular User Permissions
Account administrators can control which staff members can apply for, approve, renew, and revoke certificates at the domain or profile level, ensuring only approved staff can access certificate activity.
No Hidden Fees
You only pay for certificates. There are no setup, hosting, or re-issuance fees, and we do not charge for multiple profiles or extended key usages.
Active Directory Integration
GlobalSign’s software service connects your AD environment and GlobalSign’s SaaS CA to simplify and automate certificate provisioning without the need to run a Microsoft CALearn More
Certificate Inventory Tool
Locate all internal and public-facing SSL certificates on your networks, regardless of the issuing CA, monitor upcoming expirations, and keep up with baseline requirements.Learn More
Request a Managed PKI Demo!
GlobalSign makes it easy to support and manage Enterprise-wide certificate needs from one easy-to-use, secure SaaS-based platform. APIs, Active Directory integration, and MDM connectors simplify and automate deployments. Contact us today!
By requesting a demo, a GlobalSign Product Specialist will contact you.