Digitally Sign without Hardware or Complex Integrations
The demand for trusted and legal digital signatures has never been greater. Fortunately, GlobalSign’s Digital Signing Service (DSS) makes it easy to add digital signatures and seals to existing document workflows and applications.
DSS is cloud-based, allowing organizations to benefit from long-lived, trusted digital signing – signer identity validation, content integrity, trusted timestamps, non-repudiation – without the need to manage any physical hardware or build any custom integrations.
Integrations like the Digital Signing Service – simple, cloud-based, flexible, no large upfront investments needed – are the future and GlobalSign is leading the way.
Who Needs a Cloud-based Digital Signing Service?
Adobe Sign Users
The easiest way to add digital signatures to Adobe Sign. Employees or departments can request signing certificates and start signing in real time.
Organizations with their own custom document workflows who want to enable internal and external individuals or departments to digitally sign.
Providers of document workflows or applications who want to protect the documents managed within their platforms with digital seals.
Everything You Need to Deploy Digital Signatures in
One Scalable, Cloud-based Service
- Integration with document signing applications
- Private Key Management and Storage
- Easy to Deploy
- Cryptographic Signing Components (e.g., Certificates, OCSP, CRL, Timestamping)
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Individual or organization-level signing identities
- Trusted AATL Member
- PKI-based Signatures
- Third Party Timestamping
Add Digital Signatures & Seals into Custom Built Document Processes
Many organizations have created their own electronic document workflows to help transition away from time and resource-consuming paper processes (e.g., onboarding new clients, exchanging contracts, HR tasks, etc.). With the Digital Signing Service, companies have an easy-to-deploy and cost-effective way to add digital signatures to these processes, providing higher assurance around signer identity, signature authenticity, and content integrity compared to other types of electronic signatures.
- Protect documents with a tamper-evident seal and provide higher assurance around who signed the document and when
- Signatures can be in the name of individuals or departments, internal employees, or external users/customers (with pre-conditions)
- Integration between in-house document workflow and cloud-based DSS is handled via one simple REST API, minimizing the burden on internal development teams and eliminating hardware investment
Request a Digital Signing Service Quote!
GlobalSign has been helping companies adopt digital signatures for over 10 years. We have the product knowledge and industry expertise to ensure you get the solution you need. Talk to us today!
By requesting a quote, a GlobalSign Product Specialist will contact you.
- Cloud-based service eliminates hardware costs & management
- Meet compliance and industry regulations with trusted, PKI-based digital signatures
- Ensure document integrity, authorship, and time and date of signing