IoT developers are increasingly responsible for top-level technology decisions, especially when it comes to securing IoT devices by building security into their IoT tech stack. GlobalSign’s IoT Developer Program helps technology decision makers improve the quality of their IoT security solutions, while increasing productivity and creating true competitive advantage with (PKI)-based device identity.
Our IoT Developer Portal is a key component of our Developer Program. It provides a centralized locale where developers can access all the tools they need to successfully integrate device identity provisioning – integration guides, testing tools, product specifications, sample code, RESTful APIs and more.
It maintains the confidentiality of each project by establishing a separate and private extranet for individual organizations so pre-launch plans remain classified.
It’s the ideal IoT security information hub where developers can interact with the GlobalSign IoT Solutions Group team, develop and test their proof of concept (PoC) with free X.509 digital test certificates and get the guidance needed to successfully provision device identities. GlobalSign is the only Certificate Authority (CA) today that can issue certificates to devices at IoT scale, with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)-based device identity.
Download the datasheet, then sign up today to join our IoT Developer Program, visit our Developer Portal and get the tools you need to secure your connected devices.
Who is the program for?
- IoT developers and organizations building smart connected products or adding connectivity into their business solutions
- IoT developers and organizations starting or evaluating an IoT proof of concept (POC) project
- Cloud and IoT Platforms providing secure device connections and networks for their customers
- Industry Standards Boards, Alliances or Consortiums responsible for researching and introducing IoT security guidelines
- Improve the quality of IoT security-solution decision making with sound informational resources
- Increase productivity with centralized access to tools, information, and expert PoC guidance
- Accelerate time to market by streamlining security integration
- Easily scale from PoC into production level operations
- Create competitive differentiators with (PKI)-based device identity implementation
- Maintain project confidentiality until you’re ready to launch