Install your Certificates in Ensim Pro/3.x
Global Support Centre > SSL Certificates > Ensim Pro/3.x > Install Certificates
- Click SSL Settings – access to this link may differ depending on your version of Ensim:
- If you are running Ensim Pro. In the shortcuts section of the Home page, click SSL Settings in the Web Server section.
- If you are running Ensim 3.x, click the Services link on the left, then click the Edit button for the Apache Web Server service.
- Then in the Apache Web Server Manager click the SSL Settings link.
- Select Import at the bottom of the SSL Settings form.
- Copy the contents of yourdomain.txt and paste it into the Certificate text box, make sure you include the following:
- -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
- -----END CERTIFICATE-----