SSL for Exchange, Unified Communications & Hosting
- Example Configuration
Multi-domain SSL Certificates from GlobalSign utilize Subject Alternative Names (SANs) to give you the flexibility to secure up to 100 different domain names, subdomains, and public IP addresses using only one SSL Certificate and using only one IP address.
GlobalSign has worked with Microsoft to develop an SSL Certificate specifically for use within the Exchange and Communications Server environments. A Multi-Domain SSL Certificate from GlobalSign allows you to deploy the Domain Security feature and enable secure client access from the Internet. Multi-Domain SSL was developed originally for Unified Communications applications, but can benefit anyone looking for simplicity of consolidating many domain names into a single SSL Certificate and single IP address.
Create or Build a Multi-Domain SSL:
Multi-Domain SSL key features:
- Up to 100 server 'names' in a single Certificate (see pricing table)
- 2048 bit future proof SSL Certificates
- A single certificate secures both www.domain.com and domain.com
- Universally works with all browsers, mobile phones and devices
- Free malware monitoring service for your domain
- Install across as many servers as you wish for no extra charge
- Reissue as many times as needed during the validity period
- Clickable secure site seal displaying organization details
- Optional AutoCSR technology - we'll create the CSR if you don't know how to
- Free phishing detection alert service
- SSL page load acceleration for enhanced website performance
How can Multi-Domain SSL be used?
Unified Communications (UC) - secure Microsoft Exchange 2007 and Office Communications Server 2007. UC support for your owa, mail and autodiscover subdomains are free of charge.
Up to 100 Fully Qualified Domain Names (FQDNs) - secure different domains, such as abc.com, xyz.com, 123.com, or different top level domains such as domain.com, domain.net, domain.co.uk
Up to 100 multi-level Subdomains - secure all subdomains, even different level subdomains such as www.domain.com, xxx.yyy.domain.com. All levels are supported.
Up to 100 Public IP Addresses - add publicly accessible IP addresses