GlobalSign, a leading provider of identity and security solutions for the Internet of Everything (IoE), and the Online Trust Alliance (OTA), a non-profit with the mission to enhance online trust, invite you to attend our webinar, Capturing the new value propositions of privacy, trust, and security in IoT.
Recognizing a need for privacy and security best practices for the growing number of consumer IoT devices, the OTA established the IoT Working Group in January which recently released a draft Internet of Things Trust Framework. Ahead of the formal release on November 18th, The OTA will discuss these guidelines for IoT manufacturers, developers and retailers to follow when designing, creating, adapting and marketing connected devices in two key categories: home automation and consumer health and fitness wearables.
With decades of experience as an identity services provider, and proven public key infrastructure (PKI) and identity and access management (IAM) solutions, GlobalSign is uniquely positioned to help you build identity management and security into your IoT ecosystem. As an OTA member, GlobalSign will discuss practical IoT security methods you can begin implementing today.
During the webinar, you'll learn:
- The OTA’s Internet of Things Trust Framework
- Best practices for security and privacy in consumer IoT
- Proven standard based security solutions for trusted communications between devices and services
- The IoT security value prop and how it provides a competitive advantage
- How you can start implementing your IoT security strategy today