In this webinar, the Online Trust Alliance (OTA), a non-profit with the mission to enhance online trust, and our experts discuss the value proposition of privacy, trust, and security in IoT.
Because of the need for privacy and security best practices for the growing number of consumer IoT devices, the OTA established the IoT Working Group, which released a draft Internet of Things Trust Framework. Ahead of the formal release, the OTA discussed these guidelines for IoT manufacturers, developers and retailers to follow when designing, creating, adapting and marketing connected devices in two key categories: home automation and consumer health and fitness wearables.
As an OTA member, and with decades of experience as an identity services and PKI provider, GlobalSign is uniquely positioned to help you build identity management and security into your IoT ecosystem. In the webinar our team discusses practical IoT security methods you can begin implementing today.
During the webinar, you'll learn:
- The OTA’s Internet of Things Trust Framework
- Best practices for security and privacy in consumer IoT
- Proven standard-based security solutions for trusted communications between devices and services
- The IoT security value prop and how it provides a competitive advantage
- How you can start implementing your IoT security strategy today