Giving You a Complete Understanding of NAESB Compliant Digital Certificates
The North American Energy Standards Board (NAESB) created a PKI standard to address an ever increasing cyber threat landscape around one of our most important critical infrastructure sectors, the power grid.
As a leader and key contributor to the NAESB PKI standard and a NAESB Authorized Certificate Authority (ACA), GlobalSign's digital certificates can be used for multiple use cases including secure authentication to online services, access to the NAESB Electronic Industry Registry (EIR), digitally signing email and documents, and the encryption of server communications.
GlobalSign's NAESB Compliant Digital Certificates are delivered via our Managed PKI web-based portal which allows Compliance and Security Officers to easily issue and manage certificates for users affiliated with their organization. Issuing certificates to new users or revoking user certificates is easy through the Managed PKI's self service.
By taking this tutorial, you'll learn:
- Why you need a NAESB Compliant Digital Certificate
- Which GlobalSign Digital Certificates meet NAESB Compliance requirements
- How to sign-up for your GlobalSign Managed PKI Account
- How to manage the lifecycle of your NAESB Certificates (e.g., issue, install, revoke)
- How to Use Your NAESB Certificates