SSL best practices and management tools to reduce risk, respond to threats, and control costs
In light of recent threats like Heartbleed, continually evolving configuration best practices, and the ever-present risk of an unexpected certificate expiration, the need for comprehensive SSL certificate management has never been greater.
Comprehensive SSL Management means discovering, taking inventory, and managing all SSL Certificates across your network and cloud services. You need to know what you have and where you have it so you can reduce risk, respond to threats, manage lifecycles, and control SSL costs.
Join our webinar for an overview of the key principles of comprehensive certificate management and how to achieve them, including demos of GlobalSign's certificate services and tools. Topics include:
During the webinar, you'll learn:
- How to avoid unexpected SSL expiration, respond to vulnerabilities, and keep up with configuration best practices using GlobalSign's Atlast Discovery
- How to manage and automate certificate lifecycles using GlobalSign's industry-leading management platform and APIs
- Current SSL best practices and how to ensure you meet them
- How to accommodate a range of security needs for internal, public-facing, and special use case certificates
- How to support the scalability and volume needs associated with IoT