BOSTON, MA – September 20, 2018 – GMO GlobalSign (www.globalsign.com), a global Certificate Authority and leading provider of identity and security solutions for the Internet of Everything (IoE), today announced it will present a webcast entitled “Cloud-based Digital Signatures: Digital Signatures Made Easy”. It will be available for viewing on Wednesday, September 26 at 11am EDT/5PM GMT.
This educational webcast will discuss the need for digital signatures versus paper-based workflows and how the latest cloud technologies are eliminating the barriers to adoption, making it easier than ever to deploy legally acceptable, trusted digital signatures.
Webcast attendees will learn:
- The benefits of digital signatures over basic electronic signatures
- Legal and compliance issues demanding digital signatures and public trust (CFR21-11, eIDAS and more)
- Overcoming barriers to digital signature adoption
- How to create a customized workflow that automates digital signing
- How to implement end-to-end digital signing using the leading platforms, applications and business document workflows. (Adobe, DocuFirst, Ascertia, AlphaTrust and more).
- Name: “Cloud-based Digital Signatures: Digital Signatures Made Easy”
- Date: Beginning Wednesday, September 26 at 11am EDT/5 pm GMT
- Speaker: Jose Sue Smith, Sales Engineer, GlobalSign
- Where: Attendees may register for the webcast by clicking here
For additional details on this topic visit GlobalSign’s blog, where numerous posts discuss a wide variety of themes about digital signatures.
About GMO GlobalSign
GlobalSign is the leading provider of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud-based service providers and IoT innovators around the world to conduct secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities and automate authentication and encryption. Its high-scale PKI and identity solutions support the billions of services, devices, people and things comprising the Internet of Everything (IoE). The company has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit https://www.globalsign.com.
About GMO Cloud KK
GMO Cloud K.K. (TSE: 3788) is a full-service IT infrastructure provider focused on cloud solutions. Established as a hosting company in 1996, the company has managed servers for more than 130,000 businesses and now has 6,500 sales partners throughout Japan. In February of 2011, the company launched GMO Cloud to enhance its focus on cloud-based solutions. Since 2007, the company has also grown its GlobalSign SSL security brand through offices in Belgium, U.K., U.S., China and Singapore. For more information, visit http://ir.gmocloud.com/english/.
About GMO Internet Group
GMO Internet Group is an Internet services industry leader, developing and operating Japan’s most widely used domain, hosting & cloud, ecommerce, security, and payment solutions. The Group also comprises the world’s largest online FX trading platform, as well as online advertising, Internet media, and mobile entertainment products. GMO Internet, Inc. (TSE: 9449) is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. For more information, visit http://www.gmo.jp/en/.
Media Relations Contact:
Public Relations Manager