London – March 16, 2018 - GlobalSign, a leading provider of identity and security solutions, today announced it will be showcasing its cloud-based Managed Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) security solutions and its digital signature capabilities this week at Cloud Security Expo London. GlobalSign will present an overview of how enterprises, government and IoT environments rely on PKI to securely communicate and exchange data, and how the company’s latest automation technologies effectively address scalability, end point key provisioning and protection. GlobalSign’s PKI solutions for enterprise businesses and service providers - and how they can facilitate compliance, differentiation and a competitive advantage - will also be covered.
In addition, GlobalSign will also discuss how to optimize document workflows for addressing eIDAS regulations with scalable, trusted digital signatures. Attendees will hear about various technical and legislative obstacles to digital signing and how eIDAS overcomes them, as well as the differences between electronic and digital signatures.
GlobalSign will be participating at three of the conference’s sessions. These include:
Fully Automated and Scalable Managed PKI Solutions for Heterogeneous Environments
- Date: Wednesday, March 21 from 15:25 – 15:50 p.m. GMT
- Presenter: Govind Yadav, Senior Sales Engineer EMEA, GlobalSign
- Location: Cloud Security Expo Keynote Theatre
- Topic Description: For years, large organizations have relied on PKI to secure identities, communications and data, but as the number, variety of endpoints and users continues to grow, so have concerns over whether PKI can handle these new ecosystems without becoming a burden to manage. Join us for an overview of our latest automation technologies that removes those concerns, creating a fully automated, managed PKI solution that addresses scalability, end point key provisioning and protection for enterprises, government and IoT environments.
Identity. Security. Automation. Document Signing
- Date: Wednesday, March 21 from 12:20 – 12:45 p.m. GMT
- Presenter: Mike Boyle, Partnerships Manager, GlobalSign
- Location: Security Strategies, Innovations and Service Providers Theatre
- Topic Description: With the growing trend for enterprises and consumers alike to become more security conscious, and with the need to ensure that their identities, transactions and data are secure, service providers today are faced with the growing requirement to build security into their service as standard. Whether providing “X” as a service or a more traditional financial, telecommunication or utility focused service provider offering, the need for identity, encryption and digital signing is imperative. With the increased reliance on cloud-based services, there are a number of factors at the forefront of driving this cybersecurity model, including legislation, industry and regulatory compliance. This session will highlight how GlobalSign’s PKI solutions for both B2B and B2C can facilitate compliance, differentiation and a competitive advantage.
eIDAS is Coming. Are You Ready?
- Date: Thursday, March 22 from 11:45 – 12:10 p.m. GMT
Peter Schellaert, Sales Manager Strategic Enterprises EMEA – GlobalSign
- Location: Risk, Compliance and Regulations Theatre
- Topic Description – This session will provide an overview of the optimization of document workflows and meeting eIDAS compliance with scalable, trusted digital signatures. It will also feature a discussion on the technical and legislative obstacles around implementing trusted and legal electronic signatures, as well as how recent regulations, including eIDAS, and scalable technical solutions are overcoming these obstacles. In addition, the session will cover the important difference between electronic and digital signatures and why it matters for compliance. Also covered will be the factors to consider if you need high volume or automated signing, including integration with document workflows, sourcing cryptographic components and cloud versus on-premises solutions.
Attendees can learn more at the Cloud Security Expo by visiting GlobalSign at Stand S2538.
About GMO GlobalSign
GlobalSign is the leading provider of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud-based service providers and IoT innovators around the world to conduct secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities and automate authentication and encryption. Its high-scale PKI and identity solutions support the billions of services, devices, people and things comprising the Internet of Everything (IoE). The company has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit https://www.globalsign.com.
About GMO Cloud KK
GMO Cloud K.K. (TSE: 3788) is a full-service IT infrastructure provider focused on cloud solutions. Established as a hosting company in 1996, the company has managed servers for more than 130,000 businesses and now has 6,500 sales partners throughout Japan. In February of 2011, the company launched GMO Cloud to enhance its focus on cloud-based solutions. Since 2007, the company has also grown its GlobalSign SSL security brand through offices in Belgium, U.K., U.S., China and Singapore. For more information, visit http://ir.gmocloud.com/english/.
About GMO Internet Group
GMO Internet Group is an Internet services industry leader, developing and operating Japan’s most widely used domain, hosting & cloud, ecommerce, security, and payment solutions. The Group also comprises the world’s largest online FX trading platform, as well as online advertising, Internet media, and mobile entertainment products. GMO Internet, Inc. (TSE: 9449) is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. For more information, visit http://www.gmo.jp/en/.
Media Relations Contact:
Public Relations Manager