LONDON – February 25, 2019 – GMO GlobalSign (www.globalsign.com), a global Certificate Authority and leading provider of identity and security solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT), today announced two of the company’s security experts will participate in the Cloud and Cyber Security Expo on Tuesday, March 12, 2019. The event will take place at Excel London Convention Centre. Giving the talk will be GlobalSign’s Mike Boyle, Technology Partner Manager, and Sebastian Schulz, Sales Engineer. Their presentation will focus on Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Crypto Agility.
The talk given by Boyle and Schulz will focus on the basics of getting started with PKI, and the benefits of being crypto-agile for automating digital identity issuance. It will also cover how today’s large enterprise networks and cloud service providers battle an ever-increasing cadre of threats such as phishing, ransomware and social engineering. The presentation will illustrate how to tackle these issues, along with the critical need for authentication, to meet security and compliance regulations in a broad array of industries.
Cloud and Cyber Security Expo session logistics:
- Date and Time: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 11:25 a.m.
- Location: Security of Things Theater, Excel London Convention Centre
- Session title: Understanding the Role of PKI and Crypto Agility for Identity and Authentication
- Session link: https://www.cloudsecurityexpo.com/conference programme?&filters.SPEAKERS=83862&searchgroup=A2DA2847-seminar-programme
In addition to the presentation, GlobalSign will be exhibiting at stand No. S4632. Staff will be on hand to discuss a variety of topics, including:
- PKI automation for mixed endpoint environments;
- The easiest way to Manage PKI;
- Flexible certificate solutions and CA services that make PKI easy to deploy;
- Managing and automating PKI; and
- Scalable encryption, authentication & signing services.
About GMO GlobalSign
GlobalSign is the leading provider of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud-based service providers and IoT innovators around the world to conduct secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities and automate authentication and encryption. Its high-scale PKI and identity solutions support the billions of services, devices, people and things comprising the Internet of Everything (IoE). The company has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit https://www.globalsign.com.
Media Relations Contact:
Public Relations Manager